Saturday, October 8, 2011

Four Chompers

I was rocking Marley last night in our big cozy chair while we fed and watched the Dream Screen in her room.  It was quiet, she was so relaxed ~ her eyelids getting heavy.  As I gazed down at her I had a thought ~ this sweet little girl was in my belly only 8 and a half months ago!  I then started to think about how she always kicked and jabbed my sides when there was music playing or when I was laying down.  How amazing is that!  I feel like for the last 8+months that she has been here has flown by in some ways and I never really think back to how it all started.  With the first few months of nausea, weird tomato cravings, really sore hips and being super thirsty all the time:)  So many changes, so many sensations.  And then she was here...in my arms.  She wasn't a little tadpole of a creature....she sure doesn't look like a little alien like she did in the second ultrasound.  I remember tearing up the first time I heard that little heartbeat and now here she is...in my arms ~ just chillin':)  Holy smokes life is nuts ~ I made this, we made this!  Now she has grown ~ 18 +lbs from the little 7 lbs 15oz ~ still has the cute head of hair ~ the biggest, brightest blue eyes you have ever seen, the sweetest smiley face and 4 big chompers!  2 down, 2 up ~ so funny! And boy let me tell you ~ she'll bite you:)

Never have I loved anything, anyone so much as I do Marley<3








No comments:

Post a Comment