Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jonah ~ 5 Month Update :)

My little man is so sweet!  Jonah has such an easy going personality.  I love how much he loves me ~ he is getting so expressive now ~ when he sees me he waves his arms and gives a squeal.  He has starting rolling over from back to tummy but gets stuck.  Poor little guy!

He laughs so hard at Marley and is constantly watching her every move in complete astonishment.  She is so good with him and always asks to "hob him" ~ she is gently and loving.  Jonah is sleeping thru the night and naps around three to four times a day.  He nurses often throughout the day ~ probably every couple of hours.  He loves tickles and raspberries on his belly.  He is a giant of a baby and is off the charts in height and weight.  I love this stage he is coming into ~ cute, chubby baby body, learning to sit up, trying out solid foods, playing with toys.

Baby Joe's eyes are staying blue and his hair is looking lighter and lighter.  He is currently in swimming lessons as a Starfish (and Marley is a Duck).  He falls asleep pretty easy in the car and is not a big fan of his carseat just yet.  It will be nice when spring rolls around and we can do way more things outside.  He has grown out of so many pieces of clothing (he is wearing 9-12 month stuff)!  Jonah is not a soother baby or a thumb sucker yet ~ I don't know if that will become a thing like it was and is for Marley.  He is my angel baby and I love my big "baby man":)

No comments:

Post a Comment